Premium Membership Pricing:
Adults 23-64 yoa: $120 per month
Seniors 65 yoa and older: $150 per month
Premium memberships are also month to month and have the same registration fees as basic memberships.
As Trinity developed a comprehensive program helping patients change their destiny and reverse disease, we developed several programs that addressed specific challenges. We’ve combined each of these programs into a one full-service program of care.
Premium Membership includes all the Direct Primary Care services available in Basic Membership plus adds three additional programs.
- VitalSigns Wellness gym membership
Trinity launch VitalSigns Wellness in 2010 with the goal of providing a fully functional gym for patients and the community to learn how to exercise without injury and with their specific needs in mind. Located in the Hardin Valley/Karns area at 2531 Willow Point Way it is a 24 hr access gym that offers one on one personal training, group fitness classes, and small group training. Premium members of Trinity’s DPC program receive an individual monthly gym membership included. Individual gym memberships are $25 per month when purchased separately.
- VitalMeals subscription
VitalMeals is a weekly email subscription curated by our wellness staff. Each email has 7-8 dinner recipes with an associated shopping list. Having your shopping list and the recipe at your fingertips on your smartphone simplifies the preparation time and makes grocery shopping for healthy meals a breeze. Individual subscriptions to VitalMeals are $10 per month when purchased separately.
- Nutrition, Wellness, and Biblical Counseling (one visit each per month included with premium membership)
- Medical Nutrition Management or Nutritional Counseling is a one on one program with a physician extender where they help you change your dietary habits to reverse disease and improve your health. They teach you what to eat, when to eat it, how to buy it, and help you avoid the common pitfalls that sabotage your diet such as travel, holidays, and the business lunch. Sessions are 30 minutes each. We encourage patients to bring their spouse or significant other to the visits. These visits are $50 for basic members and over $100 for non-members.
- Wellness Counseling is a one on one program where Katie Ellis RN, CPT helps patients develop comprehensive wellness program including an individualized exerciser plan. She is a registered nurse and a certified personal trainer and is an expert in guiding you into a plan that makes you truly successful in health. Individual visits with Katie are normally $30 per 30 minute session.
- Biblical Counseling was the first counseling program Trinity ever developed. As physicians many of the concerns our patients have deal with the pressures of modern life. Stress, anxiety, depression, marital trouble, and sleeplessness are just some of the issues Tom Webb and Dave Smith, DMin address every day. They apply the timeless wisdom of God’s Scripture to our modern day struggles. Counseling sessions are $50 per hour.