Starting January 1st, 2018 DPC membership pricing will be:
- Children birth through 18 years of age are $29 per month.
- Young adults 19-39 years of age are $59 per month.
- Adults 40-64 years of age are $69 per month
- Seniors 65 years of age and older are $99 per month.
We cap a family’s membership costs at $225 per month. This includes two parents and three children living at the same home or attending college. Any additional children in the family are free.
Membership is billed in arrears (after the month of service). The first month’s membership dues will be invoiced 30 days after the initial visit.
Registration is $75 per person for the first 5 family members.
When you are ready to join, you can SIGN UP HERE!
WHY DIRECT PRIMARY CARE?
Direct Primary Care was developed as a grassroots effort to reshape healthcare for the better. We built a program that brings nearly unlimited access to your doctor for a low monthly membership fee. No more worrying over the cost of an office visit or playing phone tag for several days trying to get a your health question answered. Direct Primary Care offers easy access and good conversation.
We built the program with the intention of providing for the needs of a typical patient who had some of the common medical problems without any extra costs.
Specifically the basic membership includes the following:
- Up to 25 Acute and Non-acute Office Visits per calendar year. Additional visits will incur a charge of $25 per visit.
- Well-Woman Care/Pap Smear collection **
- Discounted pricing on pap smear tests for self pay patients is now available
- Well-Baby Care
- Rapid test for strep throat
- Rapid test for influenza
- Rapid test for respiratory syncytial virus
- Rapid test for mononucleosis
- Urine pregnancy test
- Complete blood count, up to four per year
- Lipid panel, up to four per year
- Kidney panel, up to four per year
- Liver function test, up to four per year
- Thyroid stimulating hormone, up to two per year
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) yearly for men over 40 years of age
- iFOB stool test for blood, yearly for adults over 40 years of age
- Vitamin D 25OH, yearly
- Cardiac CRP, yearly
- Urine Microalbumin, up to two per year
- Hemoglobin A1c, up to four per year
- Helicobacter pylori antibody, yearly
- Insulin level, up to four per year
- Seasonal influenza vaccine via injection as available
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Suture removal
- Ear wax removal
- Hearing test, audiometry
- Visual acuity screening
- Drawing basic labs.
- Labs and testing that cannot be performed in-house will be offered at a discounted rate through select vendors.
- **Patient is responsible for all fees associated with any outside laboratory testing, pathology, and specimen analysis.
Membership contracts are month to month with only a 14 day cancellation requirement. If you notify us more than 14 days prior to your monthly billing date, then that will be the last payment due. If you notify us of cancellation within 14 days of your next billing date, then there will two more billing dates.