Basic membership pricing is age based starting at less than $1 per day.
Children up to 22 years of age are $30 per month. Adults ages 23-64 years are $60 per month. Seniors who are 65 years of age and older are $90 per month. We cap a family’s membership at $210 per month. This includes two parents and their children living at the same home or attending college.
The registration fee is $125 per person which covers the cost of the first month of membership. Afterwards, memberships are billed after the month of rendered service. Registration fees are capped at $300 per family.
Membership contracts are month to month with only a 14 day cancellation requirement. If you notify us more than 14 days prior to your monthly billing date, then that will be the last payment due.
Direct Primary Care was developed with the intention of providing for the needs of a common patient who had common problems without any extra costs. We wanted a patient with diabetes not to he focused on how much their healthcare was going to cost but rather how to reverse their diabetes.
So a patient with diabetes would have all of the routine diabetes labs needed four times a year along with their quarterly office visits covered by the membership. Additionally, any extra office visits to discuss new symptoms or problems would be covered. Phone calls and emails with the physician following up on nutritional changes or exercise challenges would be covered. The unexpected sinus infection or gastrointestinal bug that causes blood sugars to become erratic would be covered. We wanted virtually every visit or need to be covered by the membership for patients with some of our society’s more common medical problems.
Specifically the basic membership includes the following:
- Up to 25 Acute and Non-acute Office Visits per calendar year. Additional visits will incur a charge of $25 per visit.
- Well-Woman Care/Pap Smear*
- Well-Baby Care
- Rapid test for strep throat
- Rapid test for influenza
- Rapid test for respiratory syncytial virus
- Rapid test for mononucleosis
- Urine pregnancy test
- Complete blood count, up to four per year
- Lipid panel, up to four per year
- Liver function test, up to four per year
- Thyroid stimulating hormone, up to two per year
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) yearly for men over 40 years of age
- Vitamin D 25OH, yearly
- Cardiac CRP, yearly
- Urine Microalbumin, up to two per year
- Hemoglobin A1c, up to four per year
- Helicobacter pylori antibody, yearly
- Insulin level, up to four per year
- Seasonal influenza vaccine via injection as available
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Suture removal
- Ear wax removal
- Hearing test, audiometry
- Visual acuity screening
- Drawing basic labs.
- Labs and testing that cannot be performed in-house will be offered at a discounted rate through select vendors.**Patient is responsible for all fees associated with any outside laboratory testing, pathology, and specimen analysis.