Here’s a short list of membership advantages.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted lab test pricing
- We continue to work with our lab vendors and suppliers to further reduce the cost of many tests. We commonly find that when we add new testing, patients realize a price reduction of nearly 80%.
- No cost labs included with membership are valued at over $300 per year.
- Discounted advanced imaging
- Through continued negotiation with local radiology groups we have been able to secure further reductions in the cost of advanced imaging like CTs and MRIs. Retail price for such tests often run $2500-$4000. Our negotiation has reduced these costs first to $450-$750 and now down to $250-$450.
- Discounted medications
- Working with our dispensary, we now offer 90-day supplies of maintenance medications delivered to your home at discounted prices. For example, a common blood pressure medication, Metoprolol, is only $20 for a 3-month supply compared to a local grocery store pharmacy which offers it for $56.
- Discounted ancillary services
- We offer a three-night home sleep study at a negotiated reduced rate with a national vendor.
- Physical therapy services can be obtained through a local group at a discounted rate for members of the Direct Primary Care program.
- Nutrition and dietary counseling
- Registered dietician, Carly Slagle, RD is available for coaching and counseling in nutrition. Visits will be discounted for DPC members for individual, family, and group encounters.
- Largest Direct Primary Care program in the region
- With Dr. Jackie Hone and Dr. Andrew Smith in Maryville and Dr. Mark B. McColl in Hardin Valley, Trinity Direct Primary Care has established itself as the largest DPC program in East Tennessee.
- By God’s provision, we expect to grow large enough in 2018 to need additional physicians to meet the needs of our patients.
- Registration fee: $75 per person.
- Maximum registration fee for a family is 5 members or $375.
- Registration fee does not include first month membership.
- Membership pricing categories:
- Birth through 18 years of age: $29
- 19 -39 years of age: $59
- 40-64 years of age: $69
- 65 years of age and older $99
- Maximum family membership fee: $225
- Employer and charity sponsored memberships will follow the same pricing categories.
Drs. Hone, McColl, and Smith