Trinity Direct Primary Care has grown in amazing ways in the last two years. Nearly one thousand patients have been part of East Tennessee’s healthcare revolution. With such a strong support we’ve been able to add so many new benefits to the program and more are on the way.
Here’s a short list of membership advantages.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted lab test pricing
- We continue to work with our lab vendors and suppliers to further reduce the cost of many tests. We commonly find that when we add new testing, patients realize a price reduction of nearly 80%.
- No cost labs included with membership are valued at over $300 per year.
- Discounted advanced imaging
- Through continued negotiation with local radiology groups we have been able to secure further reductions in the cost of advanced imaging like CTs and MRIs. Retail price for such tests often run $2500-$4000. Our negotiation has reduced these costs first to $450-$750 and now down to $250-$450.
- Discounted medications
- We are launching in-office dispensing of many common medications at near whole sale costs. Many common antibiotics and short-term medications can be obtained at steep discount and will be available at the time of the appointment.
- Working with our dispensary, we now offer 90-day supplies of maintenance medications delivered to your home at discounted prices. For example, a common blood pressure medication, Metoprolol, is only $20 for a 3-month supply compared to a local grocery store pharmacy which offers it for $56.
- Discounted ancillary services
- We offer a three-night home sleep study at a negotiated reduced rate with a national vendor.
- Physical therapy services can be obtained through a local group at a discounted rate for members of the Direct Primary Care program.
- Specialist consultation on your case through RubiconMD
- We are adding participation with RubiconMD, the world leader in teleconsultation for primary care doctors, to patient benefits in 2018. Their team of over 300 specialist physicians can review a case and offer insight on diagnostic options and possible therapies prior to referral to a local specialist.
- Nutrition and dietary counseling
- In the coming year, we will be adding nutritional counseling and accountability through either a dietician or nurse practitioner. Visits will be discounted for DPC members for individual, family, and group encounters.
- Largest Direct Primary Care program in the region
- With Dr. Jackie Hone and Dr. Andrew Smith in Maryville and Dr. Mark B. McColl in Hardin Valley, Trinity Direct Primary Care has established itself as the largest DPC program in East Tennessee.
- By God’s provision, we expect to grow large enough in 2018 to need additional physicians to meet the needs of our patients.
These benefits have allowed for many patients to realize healthcare for the first time in years. We are excited for this opportunity to serve them. In 2018, we will be adjusting our membership age structure and pricing to better serve them. Additionally, we are reducing our registration fee so patients have easier entry into our Direct Primary Care program. Now, new patients can obtain the first month of membership for less than the cost of a single visit at many local urgent treatment centers.
Membership Pricing for 2018
- Registration fee: $75 per person.
- Maximum registration fee for a family is 5 members or $375.
- Registration fee does not include first month membership.
- Membership pricing categories:
- Birth through 18 years of age: $29
- 19 -39 years of age: $59
- 40-64 years of age: $69
- 65 years of age and older $99
- Maximum family membership fee: $225
- Employer and charity sponsored memberships will follow the same pricing categories.
The new pricing will be effective January 1, 2018. Memberships begin the day the first member associated with the membership completes their first appointment regardless of registration date.
Membership pricing for established members will update with invoices issued on the first monthly dues date on or after March 1, 2018.
Again, we feel so blessed to have been able to share in this new model of healthcare with you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to offering you even more healthcare choices next year.
Drs. Hone, McColl, and Smith